OUR STRATEGIC APPROACH STARTS HERE.
DIGITAL BRAND MANAGEMENT
Your digital brand serves as the foundation for all of your efforts to generate new business. Researching companies online has become a natural part of the sales process. Consumers are looking at all online properties – not just company websites. There is a lot of information online and our research has shown that the content brands serve up to consumers is frequently the “missing piece” that breaks through all of the noise and gets a consumer to take action.
We’ve helped many clients fill in gaps in their digital brand by figuring out what content their potential customers want, creating corresponding assets, and deploying these resources across the appropriate online mediums. And, we don’t stop there. We continue to refresh, optimize, and distribute meaningful content regularly.
They always under-promise and over-deliver.
Why It Matters
- The majority of your customers are doing online research as part of the sales process, before ever contacting your business.
- Consumers are more receptive to building relationships “at a distance.” Before they ever transact with a business, they spend time following a brand to determine if their values align.
- Companies are expected to have a personality since people do business with people and not places.
- 62% of consumers reported that their trust of a company is based on the way its employees are treated.
- 66% of consumers surveyed would like more influence over the content they see online.
- People spend almost 3 times as long on pages that have video than those without.
- Companies that use videos in their marketing have 34% higher web conversion rates.
- There are nearly 4 million Google searches every minute.
- Social media profiles should position you as an authority, raise awareness, and generate leads.
What We Do
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of your customers to understand what type of content will be engaging and resonate with them.
- Review user behavior and heatmaps to evaluate the effectiveness of your website and create a strategy for updating and optimizing content on a regular basis.
- Develop a content calendar for your social media properties so there is a schedule of what is being posted and when at least 30 days in advance.
- Write content, create graphic assets, produce videos and deploy them across the appropriate mediums.
- Employ the right tools to optimize videos effectively so they are not only created but positioned to be seen. This includes selecting the right style of video for the appropriate platform.
- Increase message relevance by staying in tune with what’s going on in your business and your community to showcase a well – balanced brand focusing on: personality, credibility, social proof, and fun.
Our team of professionals will leverage proprietary tools to show you where you are doing well and where you have opportunities to strengthen your digital brand.
A common problem in today’s market is that many companies have online social reputations that do not accurately reflect the feelings of their customers.
We’ve helped several businesses that pride themselves on having a superior customer satisfaction rating, but were plagued by 1 and 2 star rated locations. They were unknowingly instilling doubt in a significant portion of potential consumers.
We’ve used our knowledge of human psychology and consumer behavior to develop a proprietary process. Our Success Tracking Program not only generates positive reviews through in depth interviews with your customers but also gives you unparalleled insight into your business – what you are doing well and where you can capitalize on future opportunities.
We could have never imagined growing our practices as quickly as we have with National Strategic on board.
Why It Matters
- Consumers are generally more motivated to leave reviews when they have a negative experience with a business.
- 8 out of 10 companies surveyed say their online reviews are not an accurate reflection what their customers think of them.
- 86% percent of consumers look at online reviews before doing business with a company EVEN IF they received a personal referral.
- 45% of consumers surveyed will not consider doing business with a company that has 1, 2, or 3 star ratings. They will only frequent 4 and 5 star rated businesses.
- Consumers are looking for reviews within the last 28 days, as they are the most relevant.
- Businesses with fewer than 30 reviews lose credibility.
What We Do
- Generate positive online reviews for your business through National Strategic’s proprietary Success Tracking program. (This is not about introducing monetary incentives in exchange for reviews).
- Compile a repository of video, audio, and text testimonials from quality conversations with your customers.
- Produce operational Insight Reports that give you a unique understanding of why customers chose to do business with you, what they value most about your company, and where your biggest market opportunities exist.
- Combat negative perceptions through appropriate responses or removal of malicious reviews.
Our team of professionals will assess your business reputation with respect to the information we know consumers care about on the sites that matter most.
WEB TRAFFIC & CONVERSION
A nice-looking website means nothing if you’re not getting online visitors. The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) field is vast and businesses are often lost when it comes to selecting the right team. Rigorous testing, review, and optimization are required on a regular basis to stay relevant.
At National Strategic, we find it critical to evaluate not only what is on the site but also what is absent. We have specialists in SEO, PPC, Website Optimization, and Emails. What’s unique to our firm is that all of these experts collaborate on a cohesive strategy to convert leads into prospects and prospects into customers.
Their research of the rapidly changing digital market and how our world is affected by it is unparalleled.
Why It Matters
- Google has done over 800 updates to its search algorithm in the last 12 months.
- Improper link structure, tricky architecture, and over-optimized content will get your site penalized by Google.
- Website analytics – such as bounce rates and total page views – don’t tell the whole story. User behavior analysis is required to truly understand what prospects are looking at and looking for on your website.
- Functionality that is absent from a website is the most overlooked opportunity to increase conversions.
- PPC campaigns that aren’t specifically excluding negative keywords are wasting budget on irrelevant results.
- 72% of consumers prefer businesses to communicate with them via email over any other method.
- In a recent study, 47% of respondents purchased more frequently as a result of receiving marketing emails.
What We Do
- Focus on 4 fundamental pillars to achieve SEO success: on page SEO, off page SEO, social signals, and quality inbound links.
- Methodically update and manage an organization’s Google My Business Location(s).
- Display visually appealing and relevant opt in opportunities across all web properties.
- Analyze website and landing page user behavior flow and heat-maps to identify predictable patterns in prospects that do convert and figure out why those that don’t convert are dropping off.
- Install the most advanced tools to increase opt ins and prevent exits without capturing basic information.
- Aggressively test and evaluate PPC campaigns to reduce budget and increase leads by:
mirroring organic search, split testing, and removing negative keywords.
- Design engaging email campaigns that get recipients to tread and complete the desired Call to Action.
Our analysts will use the most advanced digital intelligence software to evaluate your website performance and highlight the opportunities to improve your rank with search engine algorithms.
STRATEGY & TRAINING
Every business has marketing leverage points. Each of our client engagements begins with a Strategic Growth Blueprint to identify these unique leverage points. We then focus on a unified message and deployment strategy and layer on the tools needed for success. And, we believe that this overarching strategy shouldn’t stop when the phone rings. We know that a simple way to increase ROI is to turn more phone calls into dollars.
Our world class sales trainers listen to calls, develop customized scripts, and work with internal staff on objection handling, taking control of the conversation, and closing techniques. After this training is complete, our experts design and monitor reports to measure the ongoing success and regularly audit recorded calls for continuous improvement.
Everyone is focused on exceeding the client’s goals and delivering exceptional projects and results.
Why It Matters
- Every business has unique marketing leverage points that can be fully monetized.
- Clear and unified marketing messaging results in 3x higher repeat business and referral rates.
- Differentiating from the competition with clear leverage points enables businesses to charge 15% more than their competition.
- Clients report that mapping out a strategic deployment plan for their marketing increased leads by an average of 54% year-over-year.
- Front-line employees should be trained to reflect the statregic message you are broadcasting to the market.
- 10% of consumers calling your business are closing themselves. Your job is to figure out how to close the other 90%.
- Consistent sales training and staff accountability (reporting) increases sales by an average of 17% year-over-year.
What We Do
- Conduct a deep level business analysis to highlight key differentiators including services, products, processes, history, and individuals.
- Map out a Strategic Growth Blueprint that outlines actionable steps to position value and deploy messaging through the proper channels.
- Ensure that all marketing tools are working together to amplify their effectiveness.
- Employ state-of-the-art software systems to track and listen to inbound calls.
- Develop customized sales scripts based on our intimate knowledge of internal processes.
- Train staff on objection handling, controlling conversations, and closing tactics.
- Design proprietary reports to continue to monitor progress after the initial training is complete and conduct periodic reviews to hold staff accountable.
One of our sales trainers will call your business posing as a potential prospect and record the call. A sales expert will then analyze the entire call and provide you with actionable recommendations.