Brand Management & Social
Your digital brand serves as the foundation for every effort to generate new business by connecting with consumers and building familiarity for first and repeat purchases.
We’ve helped many clients fill in the gaps in their digital brand by creating a unique and eye-catching visual identity that not only represents them but resonates well with their audience. And we don’t stop there. We strive to make sure that everything from their website to social media is cohesive and recognizable to customers, continuing to refresh, optimize, and distribute content that nurtures ongoing customer relationships, broadens brand awareness, builds trust, and continues to tell their story.
Crafting Your Digital Identity
Did you know?
See What We Can Do For Your Business.
Proven strategies. Real results.
What We Do
Get to Know Your Audience
Balance Your Messaging
Coordinate Your Digital Properties
Produce Impactful Content
Why It Matters
- The majority of your customers are doing online research as part of the decision-making process — before ever contacting your business.
- A recognizable brand that’s consistent across all relevant platforms helps you make a strong first impression with prospective customers.
- Consumers are more receptive to building relationships “at a distance”. Before they ever make a transaction, they spend time following a brand to make sure their values align.
- After following a brand on social media, consumers continue to engage in various ways, including 89% that buy from that brand and 81% that recommend it to their friends and family.
- Authentic content on social media is the best way for your brand to show its personality — 86% of consumers said that authenticity is a main factor in deciding which brands they support.
“Before National Strategic, marketing was a challenge for us. When we tried partnering with other vendors, we struggled. National Strategic has provided so much clarity and structure by giving us a fully formed plan with clear expectations. They really took the time to understand our business on a different level. I’d recommend National Strategic to anyone looking for a true strategic partner.”