National Strategic Group LLC (“NSG”) understands that you value your personal privacy and is therefore committed to respecting the privacy and security of your personal information through our compliance with this policy.
- via the website located at https://www.nationalstrategic.com (the “Website”)
- in email, online submissions, and other electronic messages between you and the Website
- related to the products and services NSG provides you should you become a customer of NSG (“Services”)
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website.
Security by Design
We are committed to providing appropriate security measures to ensure the protection of your data. As such, we take reasonable steps to do so, including internally maintaining technical and organizational systems that help safeguard and secure the information we collect, prevent unauthorized access, protect data integrity and accuracy, and confirm the proper use of information. Where we use third parties to process or store your data, we choose providers that also have thorough security measures in place and that provide at least as much assurance and compliance as we do.
Nevertheless, no method of electronic transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. Due to the inherent risk involved in the use of the internet, we cannot guarantee nor provide any assurances that NSG will be able to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to our information systems or your identifiable information (e.g. as access by hackers to our Website, servers, etc.), that loss, misuse, or alteration of any information will not occur, or that our Website is or will be free of viruses or other harmful components. You should always use commercially recognized software to detect and remove viruses and other harmful components from any download.
To the extent that we experience any unauthorized access of our systems or other breach of our data, we will notify the appropriate authorities as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Identifiable Information We Collect & Use
Information collected through our Website: We may collect, store, and share personally identifiable information about you that you voluntarily submit to us on the Website. Such information may include your name, email address, phone number, physical address, company name, and other similar information that may specifically identify you.
In general, we receive such information when you:
- Register to use our Website
- Subscribe to any newsletters or contact service
- Submit your information to us through any forms on the Website
- Download information from the Website
- Contact us via the Website or any information on the Website
- Respond to any surveys we request you complete for research purposes
- Carry out any other transactions on our Website or in conjunction with our Services
- Provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Website
We, or our servers, may also collect general, internet-user information that uniquely identifies the user, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, location data, or other information that identifies the computer, mobile device, tablet, or other device you use to access this Website.
We will generally use such information submitted by you or collected by us on our Website to:
- Operate and improve our Website or implement future Websites
- Send responsible marketing and communications about our Services
- Contact you in connection with your requests for information or our Services
- Fulfill your requests for or engage to provide you with NSG products or Services
- Engage in market research or project planning
- Troubleshoot problems or protect against errors, fraud, or other criminal activity
- Comply with the law, protect or defend our rights or the rights of other users of our Website, or act in an emergency to protect someone’s safety
- Further our legitimate business interests
- Otherwise with your express consent
Information collected through our Services: We may also collect, store, and share information about you that you submit to us during your use of our Services. Such information may include your image, voice, name, email address, phone number, physical address, company name, and other similar information that may specifically identify you.
We will generally use such information submitted by you or collected by us during our provision of Services to:
- Provide the Services offered by NSG, including but not limited to any purchases made of NSG products and/or Services, in accordance with the terms of any agreement(s) between you and NSG
- Operate and improve our Services
- Perform market research and analyze software usage and trends
- Send responsible marketing and communications about our Services
- Further our legitimate business interests
- Otherwise with your express consent
Information shared with third parties: NSG occasionally uses certain third parties to operate our Website or provide the Services that you may request. To the extent that this Website or your agreement with NSG utilizes such third parties, the privacy policies and practices of those third parties will govern the use of your information. NSG is not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties.
We do not share information with non-affiliated companies or individuals except to provide products or Services you have requested, when we have your permission or authorization, or under the following circumstances:
- Where allowed by law, we may provide information to trusted companies or individuals who work on behalf of or with NSG under confidentiality agreements, business engagement agreements, or other similar contracts. These companies and individuals may use your personal information to help NSG achieve its business goals, communicate with you, ensure this Website remains functional and operational, etc. As such, we generally strive to ensure such other companies or individuals provide the same measure of safety and protection as NSG.
- We also may access and/or disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, as required by courts, administrative agencies, or otherwise required by law, and to the extent necessary to permit us to investigate suspected fraud, harassment, or other violations of any law, rule, or regulation, the rules or policies of this Website, the rights of third parties, or to investigate any suspected conduct which NSG deems improper.
- Finally, we may transfer any information, including personally identifiable information, to our successors in business who may take control of our Website assets.
We also utilize certain regular third-party providers to operate our Website or to provide our Services. NSG is not responsible for the practices of any such third parties unless otherwise required by law.
Control of Your Information
To ensure the privacy and protection of your personally identifiable information, we leave control over your personal data in your hands. Depending on the laws and regulations of your country, state, or other jurisdiction, you may request that we:
- Explain to you the manner in which we use your personal information
- Provide a copy of any information we have collected about you or that you have provided to us
- Delete any of your personal information
- Correct or otherwise amend your personal information
- Stop contacting you (such as via newsletters, emails, etc.) using such information
To the extent that you have previously consented to our processing of your personal information, you may be allowed to later withdraw that consent. We also will not retain your data for any longer than is reasonably necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was provided and will periodically erase old data in accordance with our data retention schedule. In no case will we retain your data for an unreasonable period of time.
To make any of the above requests, or to obtain additional information, please send us a communication marked “Privacy – Personally Identifiable Information” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NSG reserves the right to deny any such requests, in NSG’s discretion, where NSG is permitted to do so by applicable law.
In accordance with our routine business practice and record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain information you have submitted to us. We are under no obligation to store such information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such personally identifiable information.
Advertisers & Third-Party Marketing
You may also opt out of third-party interest-based and behavioral marketing practices by such advertisers, some of which may link to or advertise on the Website, by visiting the following third-party sites:
Non-Identifiable Information We Collect & Use
Examples of non-identifiable information collected include the age, location, gender, business category, etc. of users. Examples of non-identifiable information collected from the Website include which internet browser is being used to access this Website, the type of computer operating and/or mobile application system or software and peripherals users are utilizing, how many users in a particular state visit this Website on any particular day, whether and how users search for, find, or link to this Website, time spent on and navigation of this Website, etc.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website and Services are not intended for users under the age of 13, and persons under the age of 13 may not access or provide any information to or on the Website without the advice and presence of their parent or guardian. We have no intention of collecting and do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian discovers that a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, that child’s parent or guardian should contact us immediately at email@example.com with a request marked “Privacy – Underage Use of Website” in order to delete any information submitted by the child from our system. NSG will use reasonable efforts to delete this personally identifiable information.
We operate this Website in the United States and in accordance with the laws, rules, and regulations of the United States. You acknowledge and permit that information we collect may be transferred to and processed in the United States if you are accessing this Website outside of the United States. By using our Website or Services, including providing NSG with any information, and unless otherwise prohibited by law or regulation, you (a) acknowledge that such actions are subject to the laws, rules, and regulations of the United States, (b) consent to the collection, processing, maintenance, and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other applicable territories.
In some instances, we may also be providing Services that are subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). If applicable, the CCPA may grant to you certain rights related to your personal data, including:
- The right to access to your personal data in a useable format
- The right to request that any data collected be deleted
- The right to disclosure of the categories, sources, purposes, and specifics of personal data collected, used, sold, or otherwise disclosed by us
- The right to disclosure of the third parties with whom personal data is shared
- The right to details on any sales of your personal data
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal data
- The right to not receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your rights conferred by the CCPA
While we strive to provide all individuals and entities on whom we possess data with the highest possible degree of transparency and control over their data, you may have additional data protection rights under the CCPA that are not specifically listed here. You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with an appropriate supervisory authority, should you believe that we are not collecting or storing your data in a manner compliant with the CCPA.
If you desire information about, or to exercise your rights under the CCPA, such as the specific uses for which we store it or what data we store, you may make such requests by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or otherwise via the information located below. For all such requests, please include the phrase “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line of your request if made by email, or in the header of your letter if made by mail. You must also include information by which we can verify your request, including your name, address, phone number, and email. We will review such requests when received and respond within a reasonable time, and in all instances will confirm receipt of your request within ten days, with a determination of our responsibilities. If you desire to do so, you may also designate an authorized agent who may make such requests on your behalf by contacting us in the same manner, and providing us with information by which we can verify the identity of the agent, including the agent’s name, address, phone number, and email.
NSG does not knowingly sell the personal data of minors under the age of 16 years old.
European Union Visitors
In addition, we will only transfer your data to our U.S. location or other third-party processors outside the EU to the extent such transfer is allowed under the GDPR, and in accordance with its provisions. You can find a list of the third parties we use to process such information above, along with links to the privacy agreements of those third parties.
While we strive to provide all individuals and entities on whom we possess data with the highest possible degree of control over their data, you may have additional data protection rights under the GDPR that are not specifically listed here. You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with an appropriate supervisory authority, should you believe that we are not collecting or storing your data in a manner compliant with the GDPR.
If you desire information about, or to exercise your rights under the GDPR, such as the specific uses for which we store it or what data we store you may make such requests by contacting us at email@example.com, or otherwise via the information located below. For all such requests, please include the phrase “EU Privacy Rights” in the subject line of your request if made by email, or in the header of your letter if made by mail. You must also include information by which we can verify your request, including your name, address, phone number, and email. We will review such requests when received and respond in a reasonable time with a determination of our responsibilities.
Consent to Updated Privacy Policies